Would I call these tandoori? Nah. But nonetheless they were tastyyy. Via Healthy Delicious.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken breast [We used ground chicken thighs for juicer meatballs, but breast would probably be healthier.]
- ¼ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350F. Spread the oil onto the center of a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, bread crumbs, egg, cilantro, lemon juice, and spices. Mix gently to combine. Form into 12 balls (a medium cookie scoop is perfect for this.) Arrange the meatballs on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn the meatballs over and bake another 10 minutes.
Serve as you want: with lemon wedges, yogurt sauce, or like I did, over couscous.