- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 cups trimmed and thinly sliced Lacinato kale
- 2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup oil (grapeseed, sunflower or safflower)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 3 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce (I only had soy so I used that)
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 tsp sambal oelek or sriracha (you can use more if you like it hotter – I’m wimpy about heat)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed or finely chopped
- A 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook 1 cup of brown rice. Set aside.
- For the dressing: Mix all the dressing ingredients together and stir or shake to combine then taste it and adjust the flavors as needed until you’re happy. [I just add them all to a mason jar and shake!]
- Combine 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons oil, soy sauce, and sugar in a large bowl. Add kale, radishes, and green onions to bowl; toss to coat. Toss in the warm rice.
- Bring pan to medium-high heat and gently fry two eggs to your liking.
- Add rice/kale mixture to bowl. Top with dressing and 1 egg per bowl.